Zalpha TS AMR (Extended)
Zalpha Series Laser Guidance AMR is a cost-effective, user-friendly and flexible mobile robot used to transport goods in various kind of industry. The robot is using Lidar to navigate around and is easy to be set up, programmed and implemented. There are various types of size and payload can be chosen to fit in different application.
Zalpha TS-E Consists Of 3 Different Payload Model:
- Zalpha TS-E-01 | 100kg Payload
- Zalpha TS-E-03 | 300kg Payload
- Zalpha TS-E-05 | 500kg Payload
Uniqueness At A Glance:
- Laser Guidance navigation method (Natural feature navigation) allows AMR to maneuver around
without any physical guide in the environment.
- L-shape design enables the operator to access the interface panel (800mm from ground) easily.
- Extended body length (1030mm) allows larger space for larger payload handler.
- Differential Drive method allows flexibility in moving forward, reverse, curve turn and rotate turn.
- Flexible pairing with different kind of payload handler (or top module) for various applications.
- Flexible integration with other devices and system.
- Easy and user-friendly in setup and programming.