Zalpha Series Laser Guidance AGV – Extended Size Model
Zalpha Series Laser Guidance AGV is a cost-effective, user-friendly and flexible mobile robot used to transport goods in various kind of industry. The robot is using Lidar to navigate around and is easy to be set up, programmed and implemented. There are various types of size and payload can be chosen to fit in different application.
Zalpha TS-E Consists Of 3 Different Payload Model:
- Zalpha TS-E-01 | 100kg Payload
- Zalpha TS-E-03 | 300kg Payload
- Zalpha TS-E-05 | 500kg Payload
Uniqueness At A Glance:
- Laser Guidance navigation method (Natural feature navigation) allows AGV to maneuver around
without any physical guide in the environment.
- L-shape design enables the operator to access the interface panel (800mm from ground) easily.
- Extended body length (1030mm) allows larger space for larger payload handler.
- Differential Drive method allows flexibility in moving forward, reverse, curve turn and rotate turn.
- Flexible pairing with different kind of payload handler (or top module) for various applications.
- Flexible integration with other devices and system.
- Easy and user-friendly in setup and programming.
Payload & Performance
|Navigation||Laser Guidance / Natural Feature (TS)|
|Travelling direction||Forward, Reverse, 90/180 degree rotate|
|Drive method||Differential Drive|
|Turning radius||degree||Zero (0)|
|Motor type||Industrial Servo Motor with Close Loop Drive|
|Height (From ground)||mm||Panel: 800|
Poles (Adjustable): 1700-2000
|Battery type||LiFePO4 Battery, 25.6V 65Ah|
|User interface||7 Inch Capacitive Touchscreen and push buttons|
|Wi-Fi frequency supported||GHz||2.4 / 5|
|Additional I/O for customization||8 Inputs & 8 Outputs|
|Operating system||NavWiz Software (Linux Based)|
|Operation mode||Standalone / Fleet Management System (FMS)|
|5m Adjustable range Laser scanner||unit||1|
|External safety input||unit||1|
|Safety indicators||Color LED Lighting,|
|Castor wheel number||unit||4|
|Castor wheel size||mm||75|
|Drive wheel number||unit||2|
|Drive wheel size||mm||150|