Zalpha TS Autonomous Mobile Robot (AMR) in Standard Size
Zalpha Series Laser Guidance (TS) AMR is an advanced, user-friendly and flexible industrial mobile robot used to transport goods in various kinds of industry. This robot uses Lidar to navigate around and is hassle-free in setup, programmed and implementation.
The standard size option provides a smaller footprint of the AMR with a tall control panel and is suitable for trolley towing applications.
Uniqueness At A Glance:
- Laser Guidance navigation method (Natural feature navigation) allows AMR to maneuver around
without any physical guide in the environment.
- L-shape design enables the operator to access the interface panel (802mm from ground) easily.
- Short body length (796mm) allows minimum space consumed during travelling and turning.
- Differential Drive method allows flexibility in moving forward, reverse, curve turn and rotate turn.
- Flexible pairing with different kind of payload handler (or top module) for various applications.
- Flexible integration with other devices and system.
- Easy and user-friendly in setup and programming.
- Hybrid Interface which supports both capacitive touchscreen and mechanical button interface.