Zalpha MG Autonomous Mobile Robot (AMR) in Standard Size
Zalpha Series Magnetic Strip Guidance AMR is a cost-effective, user-friendly and flexible industrial mobile robot used to transport goods in various kinds of industry. This robot uses magnetic strips to navigate around and is easy to set up, programmed and implemented.
The standard size option provides a smaller footprint of the AMR with a tall control panel and is suitable for trolley towing applications.
Uniqueness At A Glance:
- L-shape design enables the operator to access the interface panel (802mm from ground) easily.
- Short body length (796mm) allows minimum space consumed during travelling and turning.
- Differential Drive method allows flexibility in moving forward, reverse, curve turn and rotate turn.
- Flexible pairing with different kind of payload handler (or top module) for various applications.
- Flexible integration with other devices and system.
- Easy and user-friendly in setup and programming.
- Hybrid Interface which supports both capacitive touchscreen and mechanical button interface.