Zalpha MG Autonomous Mobile Robot (AMR) in Lowbed Size
Zalpha Series Magnetic Strip Guidance (MG) AMR is a cost-effective, user-friendly and flexible industrial mobile robot used to transport goods in various kinds of industry. This robot uses magnetic strips to navigate around and is easy to set up, programmed and implemented.
The Lowbed size option provides a larger footprint of the AMR without a tall control panel. This allows maximum space on the AMR for any payload handler (mechanism) integration and is suitable for those applications that need the AMR to go underneath an object.
Zalpha MG-L Consists Of 3 Different Payload Model:
- Zalpha MG-L-01 | 100kg Payload
- Zalpha MG-L-03 | 300kg Payload
- Zalpha MG-L-05 | 500kg Payload
Uniqueness At A Glance:
- Low Bed design for easy movement underneath a trolley / rack.
- Compact size and look, minimizing space consumed.
- Differential Drive method allows flexibility in moving forward, reverse, curve turn and rotate turn.
- Flexible pairing with different kind of payload handler (or top module) for various applications.
- Flexible integration with other devices and system.
- Easy and user-friendly in setup and programming