Zalpha MG Industrial Autonomous Mobile Robot For Larger Payload Holder
Zalpha Series Magnetic Strip Guidance (MG) AMR is a cost-effective, user-friendly and flexible industrial mobile robot used to transport goods in various kinds of industry. This robot uses magnetic strips to navigate around and is easy to set up, programmed and implemented.
The Extended size option provides a larger footprint of the AMR with a tall control panel and this allows more space on the AMR for any payload handler (mechanism) integration.
Uniqueness At A Glance:
- L-shape design enables the operator to access the interface panel (802mm from ground) easily.
- Long body length (1076mm) allows larger space for larger payload handler.
- Differential Drive method allows flexibility in moving forward, reverse, curve turn and rotate turn.
- Flexible pairing with different kind of payload handler (or top module) for various applications.
- Flexible integration with other devices and system.
- Easy and user-friendly in setup and programming.
- Hybrid Interface which supports both capacitive touchscreen and mechanical button interface.