Zalpha TS Autonomous Mobile Robot (AMR) in Extended Size
Zalpha Series Laser Guidance (TS) AMR is an advanced, user-friendly and flexible industrial mobile robot used to transport goods in various kinds of industry. This robot uses Lidar to navigate around and is hassle free in set up, programmed and implemented.
The Extended size option provides a larger footprint of the AMR with a tall control panel and this allows more space on the AMR for any payload handler (mechanism) integration.
Uniqueness At A Glance:
- Laser Guidance navigation method (Natural feature navigation) allows AMR to maneuver around
without any physical guide in the environment.
- L-shape design enables the operator to access the interface panel (802mm from ground) easily.
- Extended body length (1076mm) allows larger space for larger payload handler.
- Differential Drive method allows flexibility in moving forward, reverse, curve turn and rotate turn.
- Flexible pairing with different kind of payload handler (or top module) for various applications.
- Flexible integration with other devices and system.
- Easy and user-friendly in setup and programming.
- Hybrid Interface which supports both capacitive touchscreen and mechanical button interface.